Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So yeah I had been checking around my Myspace and checked for a good # of kats who had been bloggin for a minute. So I decided I should have it. Not that my life is particularly interesting, but I mean shit, I do all sorts of fascinating things that you could never imagine. No the real reason is for the outside chance that I might become someone else's guilty pleasure. For Instance last nite I Made a strong ass White Russian, watched The Jacket jount was crazy as all hell. Plus it had one of my least favorite actresses Keira Knightly in it. All in all though the movie was pretty entertaining.

Recently I've been thinking about how I've come to where I've gotten in this life. It's been a strange and twisty road. I'm in places I never imagined being when I got out of school. If you saw me on this day January 10, 2004 I was a completely different kat all together. I was partying real tough, goin on all nite benders EVERY weekend, without fail. Me Killa Lamont, My Mellow Carl and anyone else who was willing to spill with me was down. That's where I was. Now I'm here, living with my lady. Doin it real big and real committed. I can't even describe the 180. It gives your life a completely different hue. I appreciate it too, the only problem is, I'm still making the same sort of money i was making then, so I have to step my money game up yesterday. Whatever '06 is here and it's time to keep progressing my people.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

I use to be on blogger..now i'm on myspace...but i got my own site..it'll be up soon

http://www.lipstick-assassin.com

check ya sistren out..but i'll tell ya when it launches officially...

But this is my old blogger id..check out my archives.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home