Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My favorite thing I don't own

Here it is, this is the one thing I've been looking for and searching for and trying my fuckliest to get my hands and shoulders on. It would be the culmination of all things that I seriously attribute to my life as a fan. Here is what I want . This would make me about the happiest person out. Plus I'd be the hottest out since Danny Boy don't let real fans buy tight Jersey's anymore.

So this week the skins are headed to Seattle. I'm boosted because I think they have a very strong chance of winning this game. I think heads fail to take into account the schedule that Seattle played (not to take anything away from them, but damn) San Fran Twice, Arizona Twice, St. Louis Twice, Houston, Green Bay and the Titans. That's damn near an automatic 9 games right there!!! So if you don't get the top seed and homefield with that then you don't deserve to be there. The skins played in what has become one of if not the Toughest division in football. Ran the table the final 5 games of the season and are now heading into Seattle with a head of steam. Let's go skins!

There's no real reason for the picture, but I just was thinking about the way women look when they take a really good shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home