Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tha Beggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo I've been out enjoying the beautiful weather that has recently come to the Washington, DC area. I walked around taking in the women who left their coats inside and decided to venture out into the almost too cold for that coat leaving shit, but yet in the sun just right type of weather. I strolled past the groups of men (of all ages) staring at anything with a vagina like it was the last sip of Kool-Aid in the pitcher (you know that last extra sugary drop) and laughin and gaggling. I stopped off at the local spot and picked up a quick two slices of pizza. Then as I sat trying to coral the sloppy greasy goodness that was this Supreme slice of pizza, I noticed homeboy stroll on up to me, real close to my right side. Almost like stepping across that line of personal space. So I shot him that look, you know that "the fuck is wrong witchu money, don't you see I'm eatin in this bitch" face. So he took a quick step back. Then decided to sort of say something that I couldn't understand and came clammering around un front of me. So now we're staring each other right in the eye. At this point I have put the pizza down. He started to get swole on me right quick. Before I go any further let me show you what the type of kat that is Beggar# 1 So he's all up on me right, so finally I was like "look kat you ain't getting nothing!!!! He looked all dejected, and a couple of his boys flown down so now it's like 4 on 1. So I'm thinking I'ma have to squab for my pizza. But some little kids spilled his chips and they took off after him.

So I sits down and start to get my eat one once again. Then this fool Beggar #2 comes running up like he wants some. At this point I'm on some straight Joe Hallenbeck Head or Gut type shit. I guess he saw I wasn't playing and Scampered on. He ain't really want it. Punk ass scallywag lookin for a nut.

In other news, Lafawnda AKA Shondrella Only got like $82.50 for Filming Nap Dyno. Damn they got her ass! But whatever she famous den a mug for having a fucked up name. She also jai fine a little bit or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home