Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Changes

My life has been thrown into complete and utter change as of recent. I feel like I haven't been able to find a center for about 2 months. I mean as far back as when I started those PD Impact meetings in August. Looking back on those meetings, they were pretty cool. I would've never seen Oklahoma City any other way. I would've never gotten a chance to ride around Connecticut and have some of the best pizza ever. On top of all that, I also got a chance to hang out in Madison, WI. Yeah it sounds crazy and ridiculous, but dude Madison was cool. The women were extremely plain, but it was a cool place. I imagine now that schools back in session it is really jumping off out there.

Then i skated on out to Rhode Island where I was offered and I accepted a new job. I'm still doing meeting planning just not for AIR. I felt like honestly I wasn't being paid enough, and I felt like AIR goes a long way to not make you feel as if you've done a good job. That place was really quick to tell you what you've done wrong, but not right. There are some fantastic people there, doing amazing work, but feel maligned for how much they make and the way they are treated. I can not and will not say anything negative about my time at AIR, because honestly without that time I wouldn't be where I am now. I wouldn't be who I am now. I genuinely appreciate the opportunities that my time there gave me. It's helped me get to this next step.

I have a new job now, i work as a Senior Meeting Planner for EDJ Associates. I'm 15 minutes from my crib, and enjoying the challenges that come along with this new position.

More changes are here, but i'll write about those later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home