Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey kids, I know it's been a while

My life has taken so many turns. So many twists, so many aspects are just so different. Here's the big thing, I LOVE IT. I love the direction my life has taken. The house, the wife, the kid. Yes the kid. He's the best things i've ever done in my life. I love it.

I wish I could do more, but honestly I just love my son so much it's crazy. It makes your life so much not yours, but it's the most rewarding thing you'll ever do.

Other than that, my life is just rolling along. My mother is a point of contention, my sister is still one of the greatest friends I have on this planet and my wife is constantly proving to me how great she can be, not just as a wife, but also as a mother. It's really an impressive thing to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home