Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dude Dude Dude DEWD i know I know i'm slacking


I know some of ya'll are mad at me, well #1 because I went and got married and ain't posted shit about it since.

Ok so let me go ahead and start with saying, that my wedding day was quite possibly one of the best days of my life, and happiest.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way.

Go look at some pictures you bammas

So yea young, the summer is over, and my honeymoon is approaching. Guess how happy I am about that shit? I can't even contain myself, i've been nare nota motivated at all. It's like all I can see if Italy, and none of this place is Italy so i'm not even seeing work right now.
Ok so yea wedding, was great, her family is great, we am happy YAHHH!!!
Did you realize the season is almost here? Yes that's right every Sunday from here on out, can be kissed away whilst I watch my Redskins work out the kinks of a new offensive system and new headcoach.
I'm so ready for real football, I swear there is nothing like the first sunday of the year when football counts. Unfortunately for me, the Redskins won't be playing that day so it's going to be a little bit of a letdown, and i'll have to get a few hours where I just tell the wife I'm gonna be lookin at the tube, or hanging out with the boys.
Jobs = The suck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home