Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Say hey Wedding season is here bitches

Welp by now I think everyone knows that I'm getting married on June 13, 2008. Otherwise I don't think you'd be reading this piece of shit blog anyway. So yeah anyway my lady and I have been doing all the things that come along with our wedding and on top of that ALL of our friends have decided that getting married between last year and this year is the thing to do. On top of all that, they also want us to be in their weddings.

Now for some folks I find this to be a great honor, and others a big PAIN in the ass. I think my lady agrees wholepocketedly . You end up having to travel for some, some are local, some are fun, some are exercises in what not to do at your (I'm pointing at you fam) and others are just you going through the motions. Recently I realized that folks generally show you who they are through their weddings. Like if a person is laid back and just wants to enjoy themselves that's what you'll feel through the wedding. If a person is mismatched and their marriedtobe person doesn't always see eye to eye with them you'll feel like you're in two different weddings at once, or you'll only get the character of the bride (Let's face it, most of us don't get to put our stamp on anything). If people are stuck up and only value themselves you'll feel that in their wedding. Traditionally these will be the more extravagant and expensive weddings. You'll eat good, you'll probably have a good time, but in the end you'll feel like che'Bridey wouldn't have noticed if you were there or not.

Then you'll go to weddings for your people, your friends, folks that you genuinely care what happens to them. Those weddings are nice and go by real fast. My small little problem is that I always start judging the music instead of just enjoying the moment with folks. I'll promise to try harder in the future, or maybe ya'll could stop playing "Shot through the heart!!!!" I hate that shit and you will draw a look of pure disdain and disgust. I'll be drunk so I won't care until the following day. Oh and also do you homie, if you like something do it, but don't make excuses for it later. (My momma made me do that, my wife said I had to play that, my uncle in-law said he can only eat such and such) See all that plea copping, I don't want to hear it. Just do it and let that taco meat stand proud on ya chest.

Cry if you want, I might, I'ma try not to cry, but cry if you want.

Also I think that Titties are the single best creation by God. Like ok he made this beautiful creature called woman, and then he went and put that last little bit of something special on it and the titties was bornded. YAAAHHHH!!!!!

Some of my friends have grown into adults I don't always like, but I love them because they my people, my folk, my homies. They held me down during times when not many other folks would. So I love them for that.










Well folks i'ma get to work now, have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home