Monday, June 09, 2008

4 Days

So this is my last little bit of solitude and peace until after the wedding. I get married on Friday, it's Monday now.

Here are a few things I'd like to say.

#1. STOP asking me how I feel, we've been together for a long time, I'm not trippin, I'm not going to run away, I'm happy, this was my decision as well.

#2. Weddings are a good thing, families coming together, but we must always remember this is the beginning of our lives together, not the end of my life.

#3. I'm getting married!!

#4. I get to throw a party where I get to see all these important people of my life in one place at one time, I love it.

So when you see me, buy me a drink, pick up that plate of wings I'm eating and pay for it. It's all jesus, I'm about to be married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home