Friday, July 14, 2006

Chronicles of Dognia #5.

This little bastard layed a fresh biscuit in the middle of our BEDROOM!!!!!!! Fuming, absolutely ridiculously angry.

In the dogs defense, he did what he was supposed to do. He walked to the door, in a "I have to go out" sort of way and he was ignored. So I can't really be that angry with him. I'm just angry.

Homies, there's a lot of shit goin through my head right now, and your boy is not happy. I can be happy for a while, but inevitably I come in and i'm just a salty salty man.

Where shall we go from here kiddies.

On other notes, my guy Paul is coming into town, and I will enjoy stomping his ass out in some College, then taking that ass to the basketball court and wearing him out in the heat. Should be a good time.

I feel the need recently to be constantly surrounded by my people, it's like otherwise my mind starts to wander and I get salt faced Iodized.

EHH can't call it today, I might have to go holla at that Five Guys today shit is getting real hectic for me, or maybe Pho? HMMM what sha'll I do?

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

they building a 5 guys round the corner by me

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Dae said...

It's about to be on young seafoods

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home