Friday, April 21, 2006

So I got a little raise

Yea tha jount wasn't huge, but it was a decent one. I appreciate it and I feel a taste better about my little income or whatever. Not where it needs to be to do the things that I want to do, but it's getting there.

In other news, this shit here, may very well be the most bestest thing I've ever seen on the net this muthafucka here is on that next stuff. I use curse words, well frankly you'll see why when you look at it.
Operation Sexy is in full swing, only thrown behind a taste by lent being over and my jumping back on those fried foods. I will say this though, after 46 days you start to really think "do I absolutely need those fries with my burger or spicy chicken sandwich". I've come to the realization that I probably don't and that the side salad is a pretty good alternative to extra grease. Yeah all and all this shit is hurting my legs, but I guess that's the good part about working out. Feeling that burn and the know that you're making yourself feel and look better. I'm telling ya'll if things work out well it's straight shirtless, wifebeater in the spot time this summer. I'm bout to be on that rocky carrying big heavy objects around and shit. It'll be a good look.

Should I or should I not get some more office clothes at the bigger size, you know I have the idea of loosing, but I'd like some new jounts. What say ya'll?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home