Monday, February 13, 2006

It's coming near people,seriously it's 2morrow

<------------- That's what I got my Lady last year, plus some dinner and the Roses were a nice touch. I'm talking about the bear jerky, not the damn bottle of lotion. I did things right, I would say now this year we're scaling back a taste. It's not that I love her any less, it's just that we've done it once so now we can show each other that we love eachother and it doesn't have to be measured in paper spent. I am very happy with my situation, so I suggest if ya'll is happy then show ya love and make sure that person that lays next to you knows how you feel and that you appreciate them being in your life and all that great stuff.

Ok now on to some other stuff, Last nite had some great television. When we got home it was already on, but the Inside the Actors studio had Dave Chappelle on there. I have a much greater respect for Dave as a person and as an Artist. He genuinely enjoys comedy, he enjoys the act of comedy, he enjoys the energy he gets from crowds, but the downside to being good at that is he doesn't like the celebrity that he has attained. Strange but I'm guessing being a regular guy from a regular background to becoming the funniest guy in America is tough to live up to. I can't even imagine what it'd be like to be THE 50MILLION DOLLAR MAN! That amount of money is staggering. Especially if that's not what you got into the business to do in the 1st place. He might a great point last nite when he said "the worst thing you can call someone is crazy; it's dismissive. I don't understand this person they must be crazy" that right there is some chuuuch.

After the good times had by watching James Lipton yuck it up with Dave We switched on over to our favorite Sunday nite addiction. Grey's Anatomy which following the Code black episode promised to be equally as explosive. Came to find out I was more right then a little bit and someone went vanishing into the pink mist. Pretty great looking explosion I might add. All in all it was a good ass episode, and I hope it stays true to itself for a long time.

Lastly before goin to the fitful night of tossing and turning and adjusting and waking up the lady that some would call sleep, I watched the Boondocks. It was the episode "let's nab Oprah" shit was great. The best part was that it had my man Sam "Snakes on a Plane" Jackson, and Charlie "Wrong, Wrong" Murphy. Shit was type classic, if you're of similar humor I suggest you get on it. Then again I guess if we're of similar humor you are already put on and I don't need to put you on.

Comment bitches

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

yeah me and my dude celebrated part 1 friday and saturday..i gave him my gifts which was some man smell good and a 3 course dinner... part 2 is this upcoming weekend.

and boodocks was hilarious..i had tears in my eyes..

and grey's mannnnnnnnnnnnn...bailey is my all time fave.. and they had scooter on there!

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger Dae said...

We keepin it real blow budget thus year with the good stay at home romantic candle light jount. No presents, but some flowers.

Nigga Technology was the last shit I expected to hear, fuckin fantastic

All ya'll negresses was shouting out Scooter. I laughed. Somebody need to give George some, he deserves it.

 
At 11:35 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

Yeah Geo is finna come up on some ass and all them dried ovary yatches finna feel some kinda way..

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Dae said...

**dead** "dried ovary yatches " that's a killer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home