Monday, February 06, 2006

When did this shit become hot?


When did these sorts of haircuts become "cute" or "hot" or "the new hot shit" I went to the RJD2 show on Saturday nite, and I just saw tons of kids with these hacked up domes! I was appalled. Now had they known their stuff they could've slid, but whenCopywrite came on and he started off with June which was produced by RJ (The person the crowd supposedly came to see) and no one knew what they were playing that's when I knew I was in trouble. Anyway my h8 is not directed towards the crowd persay it's much more towards the cracked out haircuts. These are not good looks people. Seriously, like the whole regular haircut, but then to have two fluffylumpkins things on the side of your head, it's really not a good look. I know all you NPR listening and Grado calling hipsters think that shit is the move, but really money it's not. I'm all for being different and running with whatever crowd tends to fall into your particular personal interests, but those damn Edward Scissorhands meets Stevie Wonder haircuts are not the hotness. What's worse is there are some very cute girls who just look all kinds of fucked up. It's like seeing one of those bad ass women from across the spot and as you approach the crowd splits, you lock eyes, you're thinking of all the things that you're about to say, knowing that your game is tight, and this one is bagged, and as you get almost close enough to get that first foolish comment out of your mouth you see her holding that cancer stick between her pointer and middle finger. Ques SW airlines voice **wanna get away**. Yeah that's how I feel about them.

Steelers won the superbowl, but the victory is a bit tainted by the horrible refs that took the field for the biggest game of the year!! They really tried to rob the Seahawks, honestly I don't even know how they got 10 points the way the refs were fuckin them. At least the bus is in the garage with a ring.

I'll be at a meeting all day 2morrow so I might be on the brink of insanity by like 10:30 so please someone holla at me 2morrow and make my life better. Look at how gangster I was out in College Park thuggin them chicks til they danced with me, then it was over for them!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger Angel said...

i see those haircuts everywhere too!

and i don't get them either.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand i would never date a dude with that mess on his head.

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

i want that cut nigga..the yu gi oh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home