Monday, January 30, 2006

I remember that night like it was last nite

So as Valentine's day approaches I have started to think back on old dates and women that I have hung out with. Then I thought back to one of my tride and true date rituals. As you all can see to the left I'm talking bout that Skeeball! I used to h8 to go on a date, go get on some skeeballs and then get fuckin dogged! I'm talking I used to walk in talking big shit. Head through the roof talking shit, then get to the skeeball jounts and fucked get run out the gym. Then I would be like fuck it "let's take it over to the basketball jount" that's when I would get my manhood back. See one date in particular though, I was dating this girl who i knew played ball. We went to the customary skeeball jount. I won, I ain't house her , or nothing, but I won (this should've been my cue to stop immediately I had just won there was no reason to hit the next aspect of the plan, because at that point it was null and void) So now my head is all gassed up and we head over to the basketball jount. We are at Dave & buster's and for anyone who's played the basketball jounts there, they know they are big and in the open! So I head over there making all sorts of whoop. She's just calmly and smiling (as I look back on it now, I realize it's because she's the silent assassin) and she offers to have some people watch. At this point I'm so sure of Jumpshot I'm like "fuck it more people to watch you get dogged" so we round up some viewers. The game starts and we're shootin, then out of the corner of my eye I see it. The purest jumper this side of Rip Hamilton. I think at one point she looked at me in the middle of shooting and still sank the shot. I think the final undressing was like 42-18 her (Mortal Kombat Voice "Flawless Victory" yeah it was that bad). I think I was so salty off that one I witheld sex that nite.

So yeah my good people, this week I have nothing planned. I will attempt to sit in the crib this week and not spend unnecessary money. **Puts Ted Ferguson Helmet on** I'm trynna save some dough, but it's hard out here for a pimp.

What do you have to look forward to this week?

Oh and lastly the lady and I watched Born Into Brothels that was one hell of a documentary. Homie it was dumb sad, but fantastically done. I would advise anyone to go see it, Netflix got it. You'll enjoy it, I promise. I mean shit a Promise from the Homie Dae is like ya Mamma Biscuits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home