Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The hood is the most resilient aspect of modern Culture


Ok so last nite I was coming home from my basketball game and as I round the corner, I see about 10 County units. As I come up the hill I see about 4 City units all sitting directly in front of my apartment. Tack on the shots fired incident of the afternoon b4 and my spot is now officially hood. So my Lady decided it was time to up the walking around the property. She's walking by a spot and hears some stuff. She then calls all of her friends who drive those cars with the big flashy lights. They roll into the spot and find all sorts of shit. I'm talking big stuff. Plus it was complete with cat Feces on the floor. What could be better than that.

On the other side of things I think we should all give a large amount of love to our girl Rhonetta Johnson. I mean hell she went on American Idol and tore it down. It's just a shame that Paula and Randy didn't recognize her talent (dawg). If ya'll feel the need to check up on the real American Idol just check her out today here , see what's she's been up to and whether or not she'll be performing in your area anytime soon.

Real quick: See; you force Democracy on people, and then the people vote for someone you don't want, now what?

So yeah I heard that they are lambasting that kat James Frey who wrote "A Million Little Pieces". I find it funny that we have made this person out to be a villian for lying about something like drug abuse, how when at first we were praising him for having used so many drugs in the first place. Frankly I don't care if he lied or not, you enjoyed the book right? You found it useful right? Then why in the hell all of a sudden is it a problem? Because Oprah said that it was!

That reminds me, I really need to start writing again. I need to get on this writing and lay something down. I'm salty i'm not goin to NYC, but hey it wasn't the right time.

But seriously, how you gone be mad about something that you did?!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please,please tell me you have been to rhonettajohnson.com, I just got Im'd on it,its classic...I enjoy the blog!

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Dae said...

Oh my this is just about the 2nd greatest thing I've seen in a long time.

I'm glad somebody is taking the time to read this craziness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home