Thursday, February 02, 2006

We got muthafuckin Snakes on a Plane!

What could be better than a Sam Jack movie with a title as great as Snakes On a Plane. Seriously this is the name of the movie, i'm not fuckin wit cha'll. Originally the company wanted to call it Flight 121 but Sam my guy said hell naw, that's part of the reason why i signed on to do this movie! So snakes on a plane it is, and what could be finer than this plot here. I mean really, if the title doesn't get you siced to go see this, then you're fuckin up! Now I'm one of the biggest Sam fans out, he's my #1 favorite actor, simply because he just a straight up nigga. He talk like he's your old pops that be goin through some shit. In every movie he basically plays the same kat just dressed differently with different hair. I'll vouch for everything he's ever done, except The Man. This here though, is gonna be a piece of cinematic genuis on the level of the aforementioned Baby Boy. Please believe that. If I could I would buy my ticket right now. Can't ya'll feel the excitement?

Ok so last nite I was over at my mom's crib and I came across some old pictures from when I was at the end of my College Career. It was a great thing to just come across. Simply because I looked back on things so fondly. It took me right back to the days of no responsibility and our biggest worries were which freshman chick was fittin to pay for our dinner. We had a great little system set up though. I wanna give a big bloody knuckle shout-out to Shannon and Devon. Those girls held us down erry Mon, Wed,& Fri. They were also decent ass girls too, not just your run of the mill foolish white chicks, they was cool. So anyway our pimpery was so stout back then. I went through the pictures i just saw so many pictures of me and my guys with different beautiful women. It was crazy, because there were so many of them that I hadn't thought about in years, but then I was like "damn she was fine!!". I mean if Dev and Shan, or my cousin Katina wasn't fitting to give me some food we'd just either have to hustle or maybe come off the dinning hall with the 5 finger jount. Well this was a quick trip down the lane of the time when our only plans for the evening were Tower Trips and N64 James Bond. Life was great then. Yo this goes out to Shan and Devon though, if ya'll ever read this "Mmmmmrrraaaahhh".

Good eve!

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger BewRadley said...

I'm real pissed at the photoshop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home