Wednesday, February 01, 2006

So yeah whilst the majority of the country was at the house watching the state of the Union I was at a Wizards game. I later watched some of it, and I got so enraged I had to turn it off and get in bed. Ok I have to pose this question to ya'll. Do our servicemen get a pass to act any way they damn well please simply because they are in the Armed Forces? I ask this because last nite during an encounted with my guy Matt, he basically gave this dude a pass for acting like an ass because he was in the Airforce. Now I have all the respect in the world for all those that choose to go into the military, they fight so i don't have to. They fight, so i can sit here in this comfy ass office and post blogs while I'm supposed to be working, so for that I am forever grateful. I love my life and they have a large in ensuring that I will continue to live this way. Here's my issue, so we supposed to give people passes simply because they do stuff that we admire and feel thankful for. I mean we for damnsure ain't thank Bill for being president we tried to impeach his muthafuckin ass for getting some neckwork in the oval office. We sure as shit didn't let that slide. I'm not saying Bill ain't lie, but he got some dome, that shit shouldn't have been on our agenda, we should've been thinking about bigger shit. Anyway whatever, I hope you Republicans are happy by the time we all grow up and all of our civil liberties have been quashed and there's no health care, or social security, or mail, or sunshine. Have fun fuckers, I'll be on Mars or something, trying to plant some shit so we can set their atmosphere up. You know leave this spot and start my own shit out there. I'm serious homie, i'm talking Red Planet bitches!!

So last nite at the aforementioned Wizards game, we're in the Acela club, which is rather nice if you have a lot of money. Since we don't that shit just hurt me like a bigbitch!!!! Anyway I was walking up to the buffet because I decided I'ma get my $35 worth in that jount. I look to the left and see that kat Michael Ealy . Cool dude, just hanging out. Anyway I say all this to bring your attention to the fact that honestly all I wanted for Dinner was some wings. I mean the wings they had at this spot where looking so scrumtrulescent. I just knew I was gonna have some. So when we try and get that order goin right, these bammas say because we sat in the expensive seats we couldn't get wings. I was like "what the fuck kinda stealin money type of shit is this" they tried to appease me by giving us a free round of likka. I wasn't having it, well I did and I drank it, but I didn't enjoy it. I wanted wings fuckers!!! They don't love themselves.

Til later fam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home