Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sometimes we do good, sometimes we adapt!

Yeah so last nite the lady and I decided we'd attempt to make Swedish meatballs. Now for anyone who knows what real Swedish meatballs look like, they wouldn't normally look like what I just showed you. Also, the recipe calls for Nutmeg and allspice. Well we looked into the cabinet and we ain't have that shit. So being the geniuses that we believe that we are, Aly and I decided since Pumpkin spice has both of those things in it why shouldn't we use that? For all those who like their meats to taste like Pumpkin then this one's for you!! We went through all the directions and everything was cool, it was smelling good, but a little sweet for a quick second we thought someone was baking next door. We continued on, and took it all the way to the edge. So after some doctoring and adding spices the jount was actually pretty good, but for those that do not like sweet meat, this is not the meal for you homie.

It was a great meal while watching Flavor of love though. Can we just talk about the trainwreck that is Flavor of Love for a sec. I might have done this before, but damn I mean come on. You've got an older Hiphop Icon (46 years old) straight acting an ass with 20 (by all societal standards) attractive women who are all considerably younger and who i doubt have even listened to Public Enemy at any point in their lives. I doubt 85% of them have ever owned an album let alone honestly fine Flav an attractive dude. Maybe his Auora or something is just like real inviting, and his personality is infectious. I mean you have women literally fighting over this kat. Plus my man has a Man-servant!!! The entire premise just amazes me, and I h8 myself more everyday for not just watching, but loving it! In other Flav news Hoopz may be one of the finest women I've ever seen. My lady notwithstanding of course, but good lord!! She is trynna lock the entire game down. But when New York almost beat Pumkin's ass this past week, I loved it. She deserved every bit of that shit you DO NOT spit in someone's face ever, that shit is not ok. So yeah that shit is pretty great though, check it out if you get a chance.

The picture is of me and Seth talking bout that Killa!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home