Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day people

It's here, treat them right. Fellas, just go head and suck it up. This is their day, it's alright, just suck it up, take that L. When it's your day, they can't front on you!

Also I'd like to send a R.I.P. out to Dilla. To his family and the Hip Hop community as a whole, we've lost one of our great producers. His music isn't and won't be fully appreciated for years to come by many. For those of us who do love and respect his work we'll miss it. Take care and we enjoyed the ride homie.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

Respect. I get my valentine goods this weekend..I wonder what i be gotten...well aight..I think i'mma go buy after valentine day crap and give it to my friends..ahahaha

Aunt Boogie Out!

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Geezie said...

Is that his daughter?

I hope he taught her how to use an MPC.

Maybe she can bang out a few beats for the family legacy...

R.I.P Dilla Dog...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home