Friday, March 17, 2006

It's on the fuckin way

They just released the trailer for Mutha fuckin Snake on a Plane. Seriously I'm so boosted right now. Seriously how could I not be, this is Snakes on a place. Now I actually have some footage to go with my already mind boggling huge imagination of what could possibly come of this. I'm so hyped up, I'll have me a T-shirt and all that by the time this comes out in August. After you check the trailer think about how great it's gonna be. Look at that action, look at those Snakes, look at that plane, I mean they even threw in a captain for the plane. Dude this has just made my day. Never mind St. Patrick's day this is the shit we should be drinking to!.

Well it is St. Patrick's day and guess what, i'ma be drinkin. I can't really do it too big since I have some responsibilities later on in the evening. Let's stop and think for a minute what we're celebrating. As some of you may know St. Patrick was the Patron Saint of the Excluded. He's most well known for spreading Catholicism throughout Ireland. He used the 3 leaf clover(shamrock) as an easy way to describe the Holy Trinity. So think about that, today when you're getting boozed up!!!

Also how are your brackets doin? I've missed two so far Syracuse let me down, and Marquette other than that, I'm golden!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home