Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ya'll ain't really miss me

I know it's been a minute since I've written and guess what? This ain't gone be too damn long. Anyway here it is, this past weekend, i've had her entire family in our crib. Good times for all, and it really helped me to see that I want nothign to do with a 2 and half year old right now, I mean absolutely nothing. I don't know if I can say that enough, but I don't want any kids right now.

Here's the quick science my good people. I drank a lot of this all weekend, which I found makes for some real fitful sleep I must admit. Whilst I kept it pretty regular some others were really into some of these. Lots of T&T this weekend. Also Lent and this whole no beer or fried food thing is really killin me. I'm not happy about it, but I do feel good in doin it. Make me feel like I have some willpower. The weekend was good though, good fam, good weather, and good times. Other than that, what else is there?

-I look better with less poundage I've realized this and it's just time to really get back on "Operation Sexy" I figure if I start out slow and start out now, but the time the shirtless part of the year hits, it'll be Flossy abs and stuff all over again. I'ma need the inspiration people, ya'll gotta help me. I know everyone wants to have the flossy jounts but for me it's just getting back to where I was. Where I was, was very sexy for me, I wasn't really concerned with how the ladies saw me because getting ladies is all about your intellect and lip game so that wasn't an issue. It's just nice to have the flossy jounts though. I'll get them back, ya'll just got to help a brotha out.

Hanging out with moms this evening. You know it's always interesting when I hang out with my mother because she'll be all over the place. Giving you advice about shit you ain't ask for and then on top of that, will go and say something real loving. She's an incredible lady. Well when she ain't being a pain in my behind. Love ya Duke!!!

Florida won, oh wait I didn't care.

I'm really tired of all the bedroom emcees asking me to check them out on myspace. I'm fitting to delete all them batches!

Looking is good, touching is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home