Wednesday, March 22, 2006

How SOAP would things be if we made everything literal

Now when I say this, I mean literal in the sense of my yet to be seen favorite movie ever. Snakes on a Plane. Ok for a second let's take the time to imagine what our movie world would be if we to title all of our movies like that. I think this is a pretty good indication of what things would be like **warning some of these are movie spoilers** SOAPNESS

OK on to some other stuff, I don't want a dog. Nope nothing more than just that, don't want one.

So who's up for a boys weekend out? I'll be tying one on, and cutting loose. I'll deal with whatever happens later. Now who's coming with me??

I'm tired no pictures today, so enjoy the SOAP movies and then holla at me later.

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now people gotta come read your blog to understand your made up words...you are tricky!

We can go walk the dogs together at the park. Lukie, Dukey, and Pukey??

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

I like dogs nephew....but i dont like snakes pacifically not on a plane

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Dae said...

Young I'm not even trippin, I tripped real good b4, now it's whatever. What will be will be. Dogs suck!! **ducks out**

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home