Thursday, June 29, 2006

Chronicals of Dognia #3

I can't believe how much anger and frustration this thing has caused.

I must say I'm truly and honestly angry that this has caused me to contemplate if only for a second; life without the lady. I love her dearly and never want to know life without her. I think if we communicate better and try harder to see where the other one is coming from we'll at least feel better.

I know we're in a situation where we both want completely opposite things. And honestly there is no compromise, so we're just trying to make it work.

Who would've ever thought I'd give this much time to a damn dog.

In other news life as a dogless bachelor has been great!!!! I'll be back home soon, and then there's a Concert and 4th of July coonery, and then there's my birthday and I think we all know that there's not much that I love more than the day that we celebrate me. So get on board, clear your calendars and bring your asses to Bmore. That's where it's goin down and I'm acting an ass.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM , Blogger BewRadley said...

Meet me in the trap..it's going down

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Dae said...

Whatever that is, i'm there. If they got likka I'm there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home